Adam and I met at a party my roommates and I threw in September of 2006. I really made the best first impression by jumping on the back of his motorcycle in a skirt, sans shoes and helmet. The fact that I survived and we didn't get pulled over by the three cops we passed should have been a good indicator to both of us that something new was about to start.
We did the whole "hanging out" thing and became pretty good friends. I was attracted to him from the start, but wasn't very sure of what he was thinking. In December, I decided to throw caution to the wind and make a play for him... not very successfully (it could have been the fact that I was an outrageous flirt or I wasn't being as obvious as I thought). After a month of trying to get his attention, I decided that if he didn't take the hint after New Year's I was just going to move on.
Long story short, Adam finally asked me out after New Years (thanks Brian for the nudge). We were married on July 6, 2007. After two and a half years of beautiful marriage, we welcomed little Alexander on January 16, 2010. And that is us in a nutshell.
2 comments:
Congratulations on little Alexander - he's adorable.
Welcome to blogging, it will be fun to watch him grow.
Hurray that you guys have a blog! I can finally keep up with you!
Post a Comment