I feel that the last 11 1/2 weeks have been an agreeable prologue and tomorrow is the new beginning. Tomorrow is my first day back at work. While my heart hurts that I will be leaving my baby for nine hours a day, I am at peace. My wonderful husband has been so supportive through my sadness. I am so grateful for my family, my faith, and my little boy.
I can't believe how much joy I feel watching my little boy discover his hands and trying to grab the little toys above him. He is already so big! My husband and I have grown so much in the last weeks and I look forward to how much more we have to learn in the coming weeks and years.
13 years ago
2 comments:
I just love your attitude! Your life will always be a wonderful journey because of your love and faith. Your little boy is very lucky to have you as his mom. His daddy is pretty lucky too!
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as you head back to work - not an easy thing to do I'm sure.
Post a Comment