So today is my very first Mothers Day, and it has already been fabulous. Alex woke us up with his chattering around 6:30, so I got up to feed him, and then gave him a bath. While I was occupied, Adam ran downstairs and set up the scavenger hunt that he and Alex apparently "discussed". It started in the kitchen, up to ALex's cradle, down to the washing machine, over to the rocking chair, and then Alex decided that I had to give Dad a great big hug and kiss before revealing my present; a CAMERA!!
Apparently I have said quite a few times that I wanted a camera over the last few months. Don't misunderstand me, I love our video camera (thanks Penny & Drew), but sometimes you just want to take a picture. And here is my very first picture taken. I love it.
2 comments:
Cute! I expect to see lots of pictures in your posts now! Happy Mother's Day!
That is one cute baby! And you can definitely tell he is a Hansen! : )
Post a Comment